Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The girls have a "ME" Day!

Day 4 Hawaii, Kona Monday 19/09/2011

All systems go this morning with everyone on the gym floor doing their "thing"! Pete, Luke and I were on the treadies for some cardio work and Amanda was into the weights. While I finished my Walk/Jog workout Pete was looking after his abs, with Amanda supervising.

Then it was a ladies pampering day! Linsey and I enjoyed a much appreciated pedicure while Amanda enjoyed a manicure. We now have renewed feet and hands and very pretty and colourful toes and nails!
What a great treat to be pampered! I also had my first Kona haircut and I like it! Much cooler now!

Pretty ladies, toes and nails!
Love a pedi - so relaxing!
Even the men on Kona know that a Pedi is  a woman's best kept secret!
The afternoon was nice and relaxing. The weather was a bit cooler today - only 80 degree - very pleasant!

Pete, Amanda and I headed back to the gym in the late afternoon for some resistance, weights and ab work. The wall squats were excruciating! Pete's face said a thousand words!!! But we survived, only after a lot of grimacing!!! lol BUT we can feel that fitness coming back! Worth the pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment